Workday Financials Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: Contract W2, Contract Independent, 9 Months
- * Design, develop, configure/reconfigure, and test Workday reports while leveraging the knowledge of business processes and the foundational data model.
- * Evaluate and assimilate evolving Workday and Prism reporting functionality, remaining cognizant of complex system inter-dependencies and associated business process implications.
- * Analyze business problems and processes to identify solutions to support the reporting needs of the client.
- * Complete identification and implementation of Workday Reporting configuration changes.
- * Collaborate with team members to ensure the functionality of reports are implemented as planned and new reports are completed to meet the business need.
- * Adhere to approach and methodology for reports configuration and software changes in an accurate, efficient and compliant manner.
- * Support training activities for business units and end-users, including development and verification of relevant content
- * Collaborate closely with others to ensure coordination of information and relevant changes to existing reporting available; provide content that may be published regarding the status of existing reports and changes to existing reports.